Friday 10 June 2011

Introduction

So i started angling about 5 years ago at the age of 30. Pretty late to start really so i had a lot of catching up to do! Anyway despite the endless hours of watching an orange float, Quivertip or waiting for a Bite Alarm to scream i still consider myself a relative beginner. I quickly became pretty obsessed and the art form has become a passion for me.

In this blog i'm going to chart some of my fishing trips around the Teesside/North Yorkshire area. With 5 years of obsessive fishing behind me i wouldn't like to go into detail about it all but lets just say i've collected a myriad of rods, tackle ect. I'd also like to think i've picked up a vast amount of knowledge and i've certainly got a  lot of photo's and memories. I also have a PB list which has been quite static over the last couple of years, something i intend to put right this year.
 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome blogger! Share your adventures, I'll follow you...

    ReplyDelete